Ok, so here's the site plan (it is finally now clear to me.)

The first image shows the entire site looking south east. The building in the foreground on the pointy podium is Pure Spirits which is now close to being finished. The tallest building in the centre is Gooderham. The third building on the left is Clear Spirits which will be next to Cherry Street. (There is absolutely zero signs of any kind of site work for both Clear Spirits and Gooderham).

Excellent, these are finally clear to many of us! I saved the first image and labeled each building to keep them straight, I can never get these right. Ok, so does anyone know the order that these are proposed to be built? I thought that Clear Spirits was phase 2 then Gooderham showed up.

The building in the centre of the first image ( it bulges out slightly in the middle as it goes up ) is Clear Spirit - a model of it has been on display in the sales centre for many months. Gooderham, which has just gone on sale, is the tower to the left of it.

I'm probably the only one who is curious, but I wonder what the civic addresses of these building will be.

Well, you have me curious now too. We have not received the site plan with new addresses here at the office yet, so we will have to wait.

I'm probably the only one who is curious, but I wonder what the civic addresses of these building will be.

I would wager on a Cherry Street address (380,388 or 388,390)

Hello Everyone!

From my confirmed closing date letter...
The municipal address for Pure Spirit is:

33 Mill Street
Toronto ON M5A 3R3

I can confirm that the new TD Canada Trust branch (opening at the end of the summer) will also have a Mill Street address.

People are now living in the podium. (Including the 3rd floor point of the prow -- large blinds are keeping us from peering into that odd shaped room.)

They have the blinds up at times. There's some sort of sculpture right at the prow followed by a bunch of guitars on stands. It has to be hard to layout your condo when you live in a triangle.

i wonder what those units will be like to heat or cool? Are they dealing with triple-pane windows, or just standard double-pane? One would think triple-pane might be warranted for these units.

Hello and Clear Spirit

Hello to the forum,

I read nearly every page of the 91 pages. There are some excellent photos of Toronto and the Distillery area. Thank you for the great work. I have purchased a condo in Clear Spirit on the 26th floor. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me when work will start or are there any photos of the proposed site.

Furthermore, if people are living in Pure Spirit and are on this forum it would be very informative to know what their experience has been like.

thanks.

i wonder what those units will be like to heat or cool? Are they dealing with triple-pane windows, or just standard double-pane? One would think triple-pane might be warranted for these units.

It's actually curtain glass which likely out performs the very best in window wall systems. Just think of the opportunities for third party signs

Back