October 11 2011 update

IMG_1201.jpg

I didn't do an exact count, but I think they were on the 15th or 16th level

Great shot!

To what floor have they built?

14th floor of residences (15th floor on the Northern portion). All together including the podium and 2nd floor a total of 16/17 floors. So Solaris was pretty much close to being dead on.

Couture showing off it's new staircase in the lobby. Updated previous photo with a better quality one.

couture-15-10-2011-3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait for the cladding to go up on this one. Not because it will be good, but because it will make clear the difference between the approaches of two well-known firms.

love the look of 'X' now that its fully occupied and the patterning that all the different blinds / open windows make...

Residents of X (much like other condos) are required to keep the drapery/blinds uniform, meaning a certain colour (obviously white). If you bought funkyzeit coloured drapes and/or blinds, you would be asked to remove them.

I spoke to a construction worker on site today and there is no glass on site, still. He did confirm there will be retail at base. I know it was mentioned before, but I have heard conflicting reports. With Couture and X2 having retail, it should give all the Rogers employees more variety during lunch (that is, if the retail is food-related).

A proper sized Rabba would do incredible business here with three condos at this corner plus the apartments south of X2 & at Bloor & Jarvis.

Another Rabba...Wow retail at these Condo's just can't get better than that!! How about a nail shop next door too!

Back