News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I passed by the Brentcliffe site today. It's hard to get a good look while driving by but they appear to have dug out quite a bit of earth in preparation for the TBMs arrival. I guess there won't be much of a "TBM launch" here since this is where the portal from underground to at grade will be.

I passed by the Brentcliffe site today. It's hard to get a good look while driving by but they appear to have dug out quite a bit of earth in preparation for the TBMs arrival. I guess there won't be much of a "TBM launch" here since this is where the portal from underground to at grade will be.

You can also see the TBM parts near the Longos in Leaside being unwrapped and prepared to move to the launch site.

Who will make it to Yonge first? Dennis or Lea? This is the TMB race of a lifetime! Place your bets now!

TheTigerMaster will be taking a 20% cut of any bets placed + $15 placement fee per bet.

Humber and Don are definitely the underdogs, since they have a little more distance to cover than Dennis and Lea. But if they keep their spirits strong, Humber and Don could create the comeback story of the decade.

well all it takes is a delay like the one that dennis and lea had at the beginning and the field will be level

It wasn't that long ago when Seattle native TBM, Bertha, was tripped up by some debris in her path. It took her years to get back on track. It's unlikely to happen to both Dennis and Lea, but Bertha's misfortune does teach us that we can't discount a TBM because they start late. All four TMBs are definitely in play here. The biggest mistake Dennis and Lea can do is become complacent

It wasn't that long ago when Seattle native TBM, Bertha, was tripped up by some debris in her path. It took her years to get back on track.

Still not digging, by the way! Hasn't moved substantially since February 2014. I guess calling the delay "years" isn't technically wrong... yet.

May the best TBM win!

Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.33.49 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.33.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.33.49 PM.png
    542.2 KB · Views: 1,933
Cell phone capture from Esandar Drive, east of Laird. Are these Don and Humber???

IMAG0566.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0566.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,722
Yeah, cause when Metrolinx posted photos of the TBMs, you could see the Longo building across the street in the photos. The TBMs were stored there, but they were previously covered up. I'm assuming they're being prepared to move to the launch site.

Back