Nordstrom has taken down the "Opening September 16, 2016" banner in the atrium.

I might be reaching with speculation, but maybe they are looking at opening earlier. The interiors look nearly finished.

Nordstrom has taken down the "Opening September 16, 2016" banner in the atrium.

I might be reaching with speculation, but maybe they are looking at opening earlier. The interiors look nearly finished.

Where? I still see the banner today although I certainly hope it opens earlier!

IMG_5824.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5824.JPG
    IMG_5824.JPG
    602.4 KB · Views: 2,602
Yeah, the top half doesn't quite work, I don't think. But as many others have said, when that hoarding comes down we'll be looking at a very new streetscape for Yonge here. I'm pretty optimistic about it.

The door to the rumoured Apple Store space happened to be opened when I walked by. Tried to snap a picture, but the construction workers caught me and closed the door.

Looks like a really big space when you actually look inside. Right now, completely unfinished concrete.

4 high definition electronic billboards like the H&M screen below would look fantastic here. Like the H&M sign, it doesn't have to be video, it could be static changing images with minor movement.

When did advertisers began playing those grade school mix-and-match activities? Obviously, the target demographic for H&M isn't people who usually do mix-and-match activities.

I was in Times Square, NYC, earlier this month, and they have very creative and dynamic signs. Frankly, it's all a bit too much in NYC, but I think The Eaton Centre's media tower is on the other end of the spectrum, and is simply pathetic. I hope CF will eventually do something about it.

Back