Being someone who lives right next to this, I really hope the retail ends up working out. So far the retail in 88 North still hasn't opened and nothing seems to be coming anytime soon. So, so far it's a disappointment.

Being someone who lives right next to this, I really hope the retail ends up working out. So far the retail in 88 North still hasn't opened and nothing seems to be coming anytime soon. So, so far it's a disappointment.
I believe 88 North, like several other condo projects around downtown, was built with a specific grocery tenant in mind who pulled out of the lease at the last minute.

This is beautiful. Attractive & well designed. This is how newly built rentals should look & less like The Ivy on Gloucester-Luxury ones or more modest. The worst thing ever for Toronto is a bunch of generic & sad looking blu-grey rectangular rentals popping up all over this place.

Honestly as of late, the purpose built rental towers are actually nicest we're getting architecture wise across Toronto.

July 5, 2023:

IMG_9136.jpeg
IMG_9137.jpeg
IMG_9138.jpeg

Back