Wow! Unusual though to have "groundbreaking" in the middle of winter, is it not?

I love how all these new mega projects on the west side of University Avenue is rapidly extending the Toronto skyline westward.

Louroz,

All you have to do is push to rapidly extend the MCC skyline eastward, then we'll really be in business!

Finally!

I love how all these new mega projects on the west side of University Avenue is rapidly extending the Toronto skyline westward.

Louroz

Already working on that, the Absolute Towers are on the eat side of Hurontario!

Louroz

42: Do you know what the price/sf is going to be approximately for units ?

$1 Mil/sq ft. At least that's my estimate by the time the sales office opens. Everytime they open their mouths the price goes up. Last I heard (Sept) was $450 per. We'll see...

So we can say goodbye to arguably the city's worst surface parking lot. Huzzah!

Well, maybe it's a three-way tie, between Yong-Gerrard, Univ-Adelaide, and the Festival site. In any case none is long for this world.

The worst to me was the one where the Opera House now sits. The next two I'd like to see disappear (assuming Shangri-La and Festival Tower go ahead) are the one between Queen and Shuter East of Church, and the one between Wellesley and Maitland East of Yonge.

That beastly cluster of surface lots on Bay St. (N of Dundas) should be high priority as well.

That beastly cluster of surface lots on Bay St. (N of Dundas) should be high priority as well.

The one on Elm will be going soon. Sick Kids is planning to build an office/research building on the site.

If I could add one more to the list it would be the one at Queen and Portland.

Queen & Soho is my vote. Although, I'd prefer a public square/market as opposed to another condo.

I'd love to have the other side of Colborne Street filled in. One side is so nice, the other an ugly scar.

I"m amazed the Colborne one hasn't been developed yet.

re: Soho - a square would be a great idea.

Back