Here's a view from Beverley St. of the Ritz and Festival Tower rising

urban.jpg

I hate to say it, but tower-wise Metro hall is still the best looking building in this area imo. Of course its a bit premature, but even after envisioning the cladding being finished on Festival tower & the Ritz, I still come to the same conclusion...

Great shots, ProjectEnd.

This building is looking fantastic. I don't understand how there's so much criticism about it. It's a great addition and it will add lots of vibrancy to this area. Love it.

Great photo update! I really can't wait to see the finished product, to see how it all looks in the end.

Looks like a building done with the right materials and level of quality to me. One of the nicer buildings being built in this city for sure.

Looks like a building done with the right materials and level of quality to me. One of the nicer buildings being built in this city for sure.

And one of the more interesting looking buildings too with it's great mix of materials and the "think outside the (Bell Light) box design". Every photo posted in the past month or so looks different even if they capture the same one side of the building. Then to walk around it is yet another experience all over again. I can't wait for next spring when the exterior will be complete and hoarding down to truly explore and feel how this building fits into the neighbourhood. I smell success.

I'm thinking ahead here but I really hope that the only Bell branding it gets is SILVER (or brushed aluminum or whatever) letters as in the renderings to spell out...

B E L L . L I G H T B O X

...instead of them even using the Bell logo shape (though not in blue), which I have a bad feeling they will end up doing.

hollywood stars, lights and logos, makes me anticipate even further the opening of this project. the base levels of the tiff are in my mind the most interesting aspect of this building. Then when the other tall towers in this general area are complete it wont seem so out of place with its size and the area will have a greatdeal more buzz surrounding it than it does now. They should aim to complement, here is a chance for Ocean Drive toronto style when the citys vision here is fulfilled.

IIFA usage?

Wonder if they will use this facility for the recently awarded IIFA awards to be held here in 2011?

Back