"it looks hardcore"

EPIC!... you are probably the first to capture this cladding! It looks pretty good imo!

sweeeeeet :D!

Great job cal!

Oh man that word epic needs to be banned from usage.

It does look like really nice glass! I can't wait to see more of it go up. Were the two panels the same? It's hard to tell with the reflection off one piece, but not the other.

Well technically according to definition, epic can be appropriately used to describe something imposing or impressive that surpasses the ordinary, but with anything overuse tends to ruin the effect.

Perhaps we can grab you a thesaurus, steveve? I admire your enthusiasm though.

I can't think of any Clewes' towers that use green glass. They're all a nice bluish-gray.

I would also note that Pure Spirits and X condos are green glass ~

2041983452_691803426c_o.jpg
2041186085_a81be4aac5_o.jpg

Calling X green is a bit of stretch don't you think? Cityplace's Matrix and Pinnacle Centre are green tinted. X and most other Clewesian towers have a more natural tint.

Calling X green is a bit of stretch don't you think? Cityplace's Matrix and Pinnacle Centre are green tinted. X and most other Clewesian towers have a more natural tint.

look closely at the photos of X and you'll see the green glass (between black framing + cladding) ... my conclusion of green glass @ X condos arises the following discussions in the X condos thread:

the glass looks a little green ??

The photo is also over-exposed.

No, it's green tinted glass.

Turquoisey-green glass and greyish-black rest-of-cladding look snazzy together (unlike most brownish-grey precast + green glass combos). Perhaps X could be slotted into the same phylum as 112 St. Clair West.

Well I must say WOW this is looking stunning..at an early stage. We walked by on Saturday afternoon and definatley , it has a green tint to it (the glass). It is not an over exposed photo..it really looks like that.

^ Which just goes to show that not all green glass is the same. High quality green glass can be as attractive as any other colour.

Interesting point Solaris....

However, especially with X, the green glass is being used as a window, rather than the entire curtain wall. Trump concerns me, in as much as even the non-glass portion of the curtain wall is green.

look closely at the photos of X and you'll see the green glass (between black framing + cladding) ... my conclusion of green glass @ X condos arises the following discussions in the X condos thread:

I didn't say X's glass doesn't have a greenish tinge to it . My point is alll glass except for the really expensive stuff has a greenish hue to it and the coating tends to brings it out more. Pinnacle Centre though is green tinted.

Back