Yes, I'll keep up the updates for sure. I saw the hooks for the cladding when I was videocamming, would like to be the first one to get a picture or film it when it happens.... looks like the glass is within a week or two of coming.

Very nice report, though I think I would take exception to you referring to the rest of Yorkville as the 'has-been' part of the neighbourhood.

Very nice report, though I think I would take exception to you referring to the rest of Yorkville as the 'has-been' part of the neighbourhood.

I was being just a wee bit sarcastic when I said that. But, I guess when the Four Seasons is complete and the parking garage is torn down and the area redeveloped, it is possible that there really will be a more glitzy part of Yorkville.

Thanks. It wasn't meant to be creepy. More of a compliment. He totally has a TV or radio voice!
I guess when you're a 14 year old kid, compliments are considered creepy.

so, I'm sure this must have been mentioned before and correct me if I am wrong but this will be the tallest building north of Bloor St in the city... its just now that this thing is becoming a reality its really worth considering. Also worth noting is that there is nothing to the immediate north that will even approach this height so it will likely appear as the former financial core (pre Bay Adelaide Ctr that had a massive drop off at Adelaide). This thing is really gonna stick out!

Spiffy new elevator going up on the west side of the building

4seaslift.jpg

February 1 2010 update

Working on the 8th floor ~
Click to Enlarge

Back