Black window mullions are always a good thing. Well, mostly, always :p

Hopefully the developer can pull off this HP design well!

And the cheap developers of this city strike again. Unlike the rendering shows the first floor does not have full length window panes, but instead their are 3 perhaps 4 panes per panel and a shitload of mullions to hold it all together. If this is what was planned from the start put it in the goddam rendering.

And the cheap developers of this city strike again. Unlike the rendering shows the first floor does not have full length window panes, but instead their are 3 perhaps 4 panes per panel and a shitload of mullions to hold it all together. If this is what was planned from the start put it in the goddam rendering.
In almost any business other than the condo business, this is known as the bait and switch. That's why developers never let anyone get near their blueprints, and why the renderings are loaded with disclaimers. This is yet another facet of the industry that needs to change.

^^ The system seems to be so one sided against the consumer. Other companies can be busted for false advertising but yet, developers get to do whatever they want and there is nobody out there protecting the buyers. It's a crazy system where the Ontario government seems to be protecting the developers and completely ignoring the needs of buyers. I would never buy a condo before it's built.

^^ The system seems to be so one sided against the consumer. Other companies can be busted for false advertising but yet, developers get to do whatever they want and there is nobody out there protecting the buyers. It's a crazy system where the Ontario government seems to be protecting the developers and completely ignoring the needs of buyers. I would never buy a condo before it's built.

Same here. I'm done buying from plans.

Haha, owning a brand new unit can be a lesson in patience and tolerance that's for sure. Everything seems to work out in the end...it's just the getting there that is challenging! If you want to buy pre-construction, and really don't want any real hassles, then stick with Tridel for the best customer experience and least amount of issues and deficiencies. There is a reason why they win awards from Tarion. Plaza? I'm not so sure...

Looks to have topped out

gFQZNKI.jpg

Here comes the glass

OYflZNa.jpg

bRL0h78.jpg

yJOsct3.jpg

Hmm...a lot of white. Wonder how white it'll stay...

I kind of like it when it ages. I think of Edinburgh with the sot-stained buildings. As long as the glazing holds up, I think the pre-cast will look great once it turns light grey.

French Quarter is aging very well and looks like it's almost historic!

March 27

IMG_3152.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 890

Back