Thanks Razz. I think you took this picture the same day. Beautiful indeed

It was a great day today, capped off by a beautiful sunset...

IMG_0871_zps325d900d.jpg

Last edited:
this tower carries much more significance on the skyline than I had first imagined. very well done. thanks for the pictures.

My addiction to this thread has generated some internal conflict that I can't seem to resolve:

If I was in a position to own one of these penthouses, would I be satisfied with the dense urban view as captured within SkyJacked's December 26, 2012 photo (entry #4292) or Razz's December 30, 2012 view from the Distillary District (#4308), or, would a lake view as depicted in SkyJacked's December 29, 2012 photo (entry #4307) be the best choice?

Maybe I would just need to buy the whole top floor......:p

that last pics of Skyjacked is incredible! Toronto is looking so different now! and ICE's impact is/will be perfect. the left of that mic (minus the CN tower) is looking ever more so vancouveresque/condo city. add in the Theatre Block and it's incredible.
but boy is the 1 Yonge site redevelopment gonna stick out (but still years away)

Thanks steveve

My addiction to this thread has generated some internal conflict that I can't seem to resolve:

If I was in a position to own one of these penthouses, would I be satisfied with the dense urban view as captured within SkyJacked's December 26, 2012 photo (entry #4292) or Razz's December 30, 2012 view from the Distillary District (#4308), or, would a lake view as depicted in SkyJacked's December 29, 2012 photo (entry #4307) be the best choice?

Maybe I would just need to buy the whole top floor......:p

T.0.isthebest, internal conflict is never good so let me try and help. I borrowed the picture below from an awesome post by someMidTowner. You can see just below the RCS, the double high suite(s) from 57 to 59 at the S.W. corner.

1Ft40.jpg

Let’s say the restriction of your view to the South and West was a problem and you were still thinking of buying an entire floor then I think you will have to buy two, 57 and 58. There is a lot to see to the North and East and I can understand you not wanting to miss out. That way you would have lots of room for visitors on sleepovers and that big Urban Toronto party you are planning.

I’m thinking I could get by with this view from the 57th S.W. but we all have different needs. :cool:

DSCN2114_pano.jpg
Pano/edit by Udo

Last edited:
Just Noticed the yellow smog in the sky to the south west or top left of the last picture in skyjacked's second picture. ( this page just above). is that comming from hamilton? or Detroit?

I don’t doubt Hamilton and Detroit contribute to smog but I’m afraid the pollution in the picture is all mine.

Just Noticed the yellow smog in the sky to the south west or top left of the last picture in skyjacked's second picture. ( this page just above). is that comming from hamilton? or Detroit?

Good catch, ptbotrmpfn.

I don’t doubt Hamilton and Detroit contribute to smog but I’m afraid the pollution in the picture is all mine.

SkyJacked, you shouldn't take the blame for this. The "smog" is actually rather poor photo editing on my part. Here is an improved and more realistic version of the same panorama (stitched from 3 SkyJacked pictures). Click on it to see it at full 6000x4000 pixel resolution.

Last edited:

Back