by me

sany0007a.jpg

Shangri la

Great pics Hynotoad.

Keep them coming.

I can't wait (like a kid before Christmas) for the cladding to start. I just think this is going to be a beautiful building when finished both inside and out.

Great pics Hynotoad.

Keep them coming.

I can't wait (like a kid before Christmas) for the cladding to start. I just think this is going to be a beautiful building when finished both inside and out.

I agree... amazing batch of shots Hypnotoad!
I'm not gonna keep my expectations amazingly high (we've had too many let downs in this city), but i'm hoping for some solid cladding here. :D

hello all,

question 4 any of u.? . does any one know or has the new cam link 4 the site these is one..?
thank you vinny

There are no curves on this building at all.

lol, you beat me to it!

that brickwork and stone work looks amazing. I wonder if the people working on that restoration have special training or credentials. it looks like it would be a lot of fun and those workers would get to use a bit of their own creative touch....

I agree Redroom Studios it does look like it would be fun. I also like how they use low tech strings to make sure their work is level and vertical on all of the corners. That method has not changed for thousands of years. Churchill had a passion for brick laying. He did it as a hobby and he belonged to the British bricklayer's union. Masons are highly trained and skilled, and organised.

Back