awesome skyline pics ^^^
love how you can just pic out individual landmark skyscrapers like four seasons, etc... Aura should come out just around the height of that top leaf that's in the middle. and shangri-la, the leaf that's around the height of BA. :D

Taken the same day as the earlier photo - but with the full skyline:

5802323725_e54f8f62f2_b.jpg

great updates tonight, Jason! Just trying to imagine this bad boy at its final height....25 more floors to go, and right out of the pic's frame...:cool:

I believe they are on 42. Would mean 24 more to go.

I counted 38 storeys so far. Maybe 39, depending on the lobby. Nobody is quite sure if the lobby area counts as 2 floors, or just one. Either way, still a lot more to come!

from today
20110605a043.jpg

20110605a042.jpg

Toronto's skyline (from Yonge& Bloor to the the Financial District) looks awesome. it gets more and more awesome every year!
My humble request is to build a supertall(400m+) near Yonge& Bloor to balance the north and south of the downtown.

Last edited:
Toronto's skyline (from Yonge& Bloor to the the Financial District) looks awesome. it gets more and more awesome everyday!
My humble request is to build a supertall(400m+) near Yonge& Bloor to balance the north and south of the downtown.

I think most people here believe that the SW corner of Yonge & Bloor is destine for something big. 400m big? That would be nice, but that might be a bit unrealistic. It should be pushing 300m though.

dscf0424ob.jpg

dscf0423sa.jpg

dscf0419t.jpg

Back