Fine... first residential downtown - I doubt Four Seasons will beat Lumiere in groundbreaking, but you never know - there seems to be quite a buzz about it.

Wow... That's super fast. Bay/College is turning into one of my favourite intersections.

That seemed quick!

"Construction Starting"

lumiereaf8.jpg

Uptown & Blu said that last spring. BSN said that last summer. I'm wondering if there isn't something a labour shortage, where are all these trades people coming from?

There are a number of projects ready to go but delayed due to labour shortages. Multiple-unit housing starts as tracked by CMHC are down significantly in Toronto in 2007 despite strong sales in 2006.

Amazing how Bay and College is going from dullsville to density central in only half a decade. Between Mars and all these condos this will be a really busy area soon.

Note to you: use a different handle this time. Otherwise, get used to all the fun of being thought of with varying degrees of contempt.

PS: Please go ahead and sue Caltrane over his use of your image, nevertheless.

Perhaps Caltrane and Lord Black can sign a non-compete agreement, not to both post on the same thread?

Otherwise there might be Tubby-blocking and Babsy-checking, and that would be messy.

Back