Looks like the red section may have been turned into more condo units.

Maybe yea but you can clearly see the extra concreat where that 'red' section is suppose to be and it matches the rendering exactly. So it still looks like something different may go there.

I think it's the party room, or something, no? I don't think it's going to be changed.

The red section is actually intended to house the water recycling system for rooftop rain collection (grey water for shared amenities and gardens) as well as heat recovery units. Supposedly provides greater efficiency when located in the center of the building.

Oh that's cool. Didn't know that.
G money eh? As in the guy who used to/does dj?

8 May 2010: climbing into view from OCAD:

dsc03562b.jpg

photo-4.jpg

This picture was taken on Friday May 14 of the construction guys putting on the first piece of the glass facade with the colour inserts.

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 301
May 15
The coloured glass is not as vibrant as it was on the sales office. Red on lower left and blue on lower right.

This unitized curtain wall is much more appealing than the overly green curtain wall being used at Trump, and the highly reflective almost office tower looking four seasons.

May 16

(sorry, for some reason I can't make the photos display larger)

Attachments

• IMG_9725a.jpg
    IMG_9725a.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_9726a.jpg
    IMG_9726a.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_9727a.jpg
    IMG_9727a.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_9728a.jpg
    IMG_9728a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_9729a.jpg
    IMG_9729a.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
hmmm, technical difficulties... you should host the original full size images on flickr or imageshack or photobucket and link to them on here. thanks anyways for the tease...

Back