News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Thanks for the link MT. Her website is really underwhelming.

Right?

Since July 30th......almost nothing.

I shouldn't talk, I'm a mad loafer and procrastinator, but then again, I'm only affecting myself and not looking to be a public official.

I give her a month. If she doesn't have a real plan by then I'm relegating her to the Ford "no plan" political rubbish bin.

So, what are you guys saying? Climenhaga has no ideas of her own? She's a poor facsimile of Keesmaat?

Can't have multiple "progressives" (whatever the f that means), can we?

She's redundant. Wow, somebody tell her, quick.

If I ever become redundant, can you please shoot me in the head?

That's some beautiful politics: distill it down to as few people as possible to make it a real popularity contest.
Just another reason why nobody gives a fuck.

At most, Climenhaga's "redundant" in the same way that Ari Goldkind became "redundant" relative to 2014. It didn't stop him from being a sort of thinking-message-boarder's preferred option; which probably assured him of fourth place, though not the scale of fourth place said thinking-message-boarders were hoping for...

You all sound like mean playground kids trying too hard to pick on someone. First the whole outcry "I GOOGLED HER NAME AND IT WASN'T THE TOP RESULT WHERE'S HER WEBSITE SHE'S GOT NO WEBSITE" and then "how dares she ask for donations?!".

If you want to be critical you need to do much better than this. Also she was the most high profile chief planner ever, who never stopped talking about her city building vision. If you somehow missed all of that and who she is, maybe that's also a bit of your fault.

You all sound like mean playground kids trying too hard to pick on someone. First the whole outcry "I GOOGLED HER NAME AND IT WASN'T THE TOP RESULT WHERE'S HER WEBSITE SHE'S GOT NO WEBSITE" and then "how dares she ask for donations?!".

You working on her campaign, by chance? Settle down.

If you want to be critical you need to do much better than this.

Speaking of which.......

Also she was the most high profile chief planner ever, who never stopped talking about her city building vision. If you somehow missed all of that and who she is, maybe that's also a bit of your fault.

That settles it then! We're all to go on previous experience with her as city planner. Brilliant. I guess you didn't notice, but said previous experience with her is what had me even giving her a chance for my vote.

Geeze, there's fanboy and then there's whatever the hell you júst pulled out of your arse.

At most, Climenhaga's "redundant" in the same way that Ari Goldkind became "redundant" relative to 2014. It didn't stop him from being a sort of thinking-message-boarder's preferred option; which probably assured him of fourth place, though not the scale of fourth place said thinking-message-boarders were hoping for...

Fourth!?

This particular thinking-message-boarder was hoping for enough people to listen and heed and Goldkind to be at least second.

If you want to be critical you need to do much better than this. Also she was the most high profile chief planner ever, who never stopped talking about her city building vision. If you somehow missed all of that and who she is, maybe that's also a bit of your fault.

On the contrary, up to this point I thought Keesmaat was so fetch. But her campaign seems pretty light on specifics, and silent on what her city building vision will cost and how exactly the money will be raised. Which would be, you know, kind of interesting.

Fourth!?

This particular thinking-message-boarder was hoping for enough people to listen and heed and Goldkind to be at least second.

Well, you probably hoped the same for *yourself* as a candidate; so, there you go...

So, what are you guys saying? Climenhaga has no ideas of her own? She's a poor facsimile of Keesmaat?

Can't have multiple "progressives" (whatever the f that means), can we?

She's redundant. Wow, somebody tell her, quick.

If I ever become redundant, can you please shoot me in the head?

That's some beautiful politics: distill it down to as few people as possible to make it a real popularity contest.
Just another reason why nobody gives a fuck.

Sorry for the late reply. I would probably agree with her on many issues, but Keesmaat stole all of her thunder. However, her campaign style has me wanting more.

Also, the buzz on Twitter is that John Tory controls the rain.

Patience - the real campaign starts after Labour Day when most people start paying attention. Its still summer and most people are on vacation and don't care about the municipal campaigns. I expect Keesmat and Tory will both be making lots of policy planks/announcements in September and the last few weeks leading to e-Day.

Patience - the real campaign starts after Labour Day when most people start paying attention. Its still summer and most people are on vacation and don't care about the municipal campaigns. I expect Keesmat and Tory will both be making lots of policy planks/announcements in September and the last few weeks leading to e-Day.

Given turnouts during municipal votes, I don't think Labour Day is any sort of threshold date after which people start giving a toss.

Sorry for the late reply. I would probably agree with her on many issues, but Keesmaat stole all of her thunder. However, her campaign style has me wanting more.

Also, the buzz on Twitter is that John Tory controls the rain.

Twitter's a waste. It's good for laugh once in a while, but a waste otherwise.

Yeah, you and me both. Will the real Jen Keesmaat please stand up? (Gotta be careful, can't appear like a bully or whatever nonsense @Avenue was talking about).

Twitter's a waste. It's good for laugh once in a while, but a waste otherwise.

Yeah, you and me both. Will the real Jen Keesmaat please stand up? (Gotta be careful, can't appear like a bully or whatever nonsense @Avenue was talking about).
You, Sir, are no gentleman!
Yrs, @hurtfeelings

Keesmaat is having her campaign launch tomorrow:

"I will lay out why we need new leadership to stand up for Toronto and to move our city forward."

So we'll see if she talks about her ideas and plans then.

Keesmaat is having her campaign launch tomorrow:

"I will lay out why we need new leadership to stand up for Toronto and to move our city forward."

So we'll see if she talks about her ideas and plans then.

Here's a preview...

upload_2018-8-22_16-42-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-22_16-42-55.png
    upload_2018-8-22_16-42-55.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 374

Back