News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Will you settle for Smoke's Poutinerie;-) (can't find a properly scaled Smoke's smiley)

Personally, if we're to have a St Laurent equivalent, better a downtown outlet of Joe Pancer's or one of those joints far north on Bathurst...

I'm not sure if ING is moving in or they're just using the building for advertising but it would be a neat spot for a bank. When was the last time a new bank opened on Yonge St. in the core.

ing.jpg

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON M5B 1M4

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 180023 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: May 21, 2010

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Interior Demolition

Description: Proposal for interior demolition to all floors of an existing 3 storey commercial building. Bring back to base building.

Back to Search Results page

Does it say why? i.e. is ING taking over the space?

^ No, doesn't say. To tell you the truth, I don't care who goes in there, I'm just happy to see the place fixed up. It's a very handsome building.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but they are renovating the ground floor of Citigroup Place.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but they are renovating the ground floor of Citigroup Place.

On Yonge right? Yea that makes sense, I had no idea what was going on there.

Or does he mean 123 Front? (Y'know, the giant early 80s dowel at the foot of University.)

The Front St. building beside Union Station.

It's near but not beside Union Station and it's called CITIBANK PLACE; it's actually where Front, York and University meet. (As ADMA says it's the "giant early 80s dowel at the foot of University".) Whether the ground floor (which is, or used to be, a Second Cup is actually under renovation is unclear.

Looks like the Book City on Queen St W close to Trinity Bellwoods is closing. There's a sign saying the buildling was sold, books are 25% off and the store is closing.

It's near but not beside Union Station and it's called CITIBANK PLACE; it's actually where Front, York and University meet. (As ADMA says it's the "giant early 80s dowel at the foot of University".) Whether the ground floor (which is, or used to be, a Second Cup is actually under renovation is unclear.

It is called Citigroup Place.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=123+f...3.645136,-79.383197&spn=0.001192,0.00284&z=19

And it is literally across the street from Union Station, so I don't think saying "beside" Union Station is incorrect at all.
I would go take a picture, but your reply is so

Back