News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
That would be great if they could pop a bank machine in there.
I have an account at ING and would love to use their machine to withdraw money without the fee.

This is on the outside of the Cumberland Cinemas

cumb1.jpg

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=43.669819,-79.393332&spn=0,0.001359&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=43.66979,-79.393457&panoid=fVMpYtv-AIBLxmLoLtVc9g&cbp=12,144.91,,0,-5.66

Last edited:
I hate to see the Cumberland go; its auditoriums are so/so for film viewing, but its programming is superior; and its more architecturally interesting that most cinemas (in the common interior areas).

If the Cumberland goes, I'm assuming that means the final end to the 'Alliance' chain, as it is already down to just the 2 venues (this and the Beach).

So much for the dream of a national arthouse chain. Unless we get lucky and they get Canada Square.

Speaking of arthouse....anyone have an update on the Carlton? It was suppose to reopen this month.

Long time Yorkville store The Paisley Shop has left the building. Women's clothing store Pink Tartan is reported to be taking over the space.

pinktartan.jpg

Another Drake Hotel General Store has opened at King & Bathurst next to Salt & Pepper.

That would be great if they could pop a bank machine in there.
I have an account at ING and would love to use their machine to withdraw money without the fee.

There's a PC Financial ATM inside the DBRS tower at University & Adelaide. It's in the concourse at ground level right behind Fionn MacCools.

- saw a sign for "Big Fat Burrito- Bay and Dundas" while out walking today. Taking over the space of former restaurant Green Onion. Looks like they'll be opening relatively soon.

- the salvation army Hope shelter at College and McCaul has a "for lease sign" for proposed redevelopment. Thank goodness! Should clean up the area nicely.

Long time Yorkville store The Paisley Shop has left the building. Women's clothing store Pink Tartan is reported to be taking over the space.

pinktartan.jpg

I confirm that Pink Tartan (aka Joe Fresh & Co.) will open 2011.

Back