News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Sold! I'm hoping for a cool looking condo on this site, it's been a messy corner for decades.

gasworksold.jpg

Finally coming soon to the cultural black hole (unless you're Eastern European) that is BWV: an Ali Baba's falafel joint. (Taking over that gross falafel place west Runnymede.) In the old West Toronto Vespa location, Red Bean Espresso/Market has just opened, and looks very very dead and very Ikea inspired. They need comfy chairs to make it work.

I'm pretty sure when the Gap came to Canada like J. Crew, it was exciting news and nowadays, no one is falling into the Gap.

Quandry: where to buy a nice black leather shoulder bag - nothing piss elegant - for carrying stuff? Roots has cute satchels for just under $300, and Harry Rosen has a Tom Ford bag in gorgeous leather ( with a massive zipper ) for $2600, but that's a bit too big. Maybe One Of A Kind, which opens on Thursday, will hold the answer?

Quandry: where to buy a nice black leather shoulder bag - nothing piss elegant - for carrying stuff? Roots has cute satchels for just under $300, and Harry Rosen has a Tom Ford bag in gorgeous leather ( with a massive zipper ) for $2600, but that's a bit too big. Maybe One Of A Kind, which opens on Thursday, will hold the answer?

Perhaps mo851 on St. Thomas St?

J.Crew is a wee bit trendier than Banana Republic (which is ultra-safe and consistently 5-years behind the curve) at roughly the same price point, so it'll be nice to have that extra option.

They are not terribly healthy at the moment, however. I wonder if this sale will affect the opening of the Toronto location?

Back