I think it would look incredible. Imagine the beautiful curves of the Met coming off Carlton Street but intensified. I would want the towers in a denser part of downtown though, to contrast with a boxy streetwall. But I have to admit, the fact that there is space around them in MCC is also what makes them so successful as sculptures.

I think it would look incredible. Imagine the beautiful curves of the Met coming off Carlton Street but intensified. I would want the towers in a denser part of downtown though, to contrast with a boxy streetwall.

I have said it before..Absolute World would look great in Toronto, it would also be 20 floors taller..:)

He says....where we are looking forward to construction starting in March; Strange that he is still looking, could be April maybe May or even June, who knows, hopefully sometime in 2011.

I agree with Automation that "looking forward to" is a more hedged statement than 'expecting'.

Not that we need to be dissecting everyone's comments as though they were the Federal Reserve Chairman.

I agree with Automation that "looking forward to" is a more hedged statement than 'expecting'.

Not that we need to be dissecting everyone's comments as though they were the Federal Reserve Chairman.

I disagree. "Expecting" is just as uncertain.

Back