Today's update. They have been working on the pool.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,734
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,708
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    775 KB · Views: 1,710
makes me want to rotate my monitor 90 degrees

looks like a giant p_nis.

On a serious note...every day I check this site and it's another level of balcony glass. It's like slowly unwrapping a Christmas present.

This doesn't just raise the bar, it dismantles it, sells it for scrap, buys better metal, and casts a whole new one. Bless you Hariri-Pontarini.

Great Gulf also deserves credit for making a great landmark happen at one of our most prominent locations. It didn't have to be that way. Developers have built banal towers at other prominent locations like the downtown waterfront or the Financial District with the likes of INDX.

Ya I don't get the slow comments about this, I see this from my living room and there is constant progress. It did take along time for them to focus on the balconies but now that they have, they are moving pretty fast.

Exactly. This is the home stretch, and they're saving the best for last. Construction is perhaps the most interesting and complex phase in a buildings lifespan. It won't be long before this is wrapped and this thread moves down the list. Enjoy it while it lasts everybody.

Back