It's a nice change to see a non-grey building, going up in Regent Park. Was there a change in architects, or something?

Who knew that this was going to be WHITE? Looked like a silver grey in the renderings. Might be really nice...

IMG_2541_zps6cdad424.jpg

Great update :)

There's something quirky and Dutch about the orange-red brick and white accents of this building. It's different for Toronto (without even trying too hard) and I really like that.

depending on the materials they used, we may regret the white after 10 years. I hope not though.

That brick is a beautiful punch of colour. Good stuff!

Definitely a nice contrast with the Arts & Culture Centre and the darker Lightbox building. I'm really enjoying how Regent Park is incorporating a variety of designs from different architects.

It picks up nicely on the white cladding on the Paintbox podium (which I was on the fence about at the time, but it's grown on me). I hope it ages well, but it certainly looks great now.

I love what's happening in Regent Park, and buildings like this get me really excited to see us on the verge of fresh, sustainable and attractive changes in Toronto.

Back