MtzrP.jpg

While I was up there yesterday I had to stop myself from correcting someone who I overheard informing his family/companions that Casa was the Four Seasons. I try to contain such geekiness when I'm in public, plus you can't really blame the guy, as most casual observers literally can't tell one Clewes from another.

Last edited:
I was up there yesterday too ramako, and i found myself correcting a lot of people who didnt seem too keen on being corrected by someone half their age :p It was a beautiful view but i couldnt keep my mouth shut when some guy pointed to SL and confidently told his girlfriend that it was the new trump tower. I was shooting a timelapse from up there so i saw waves and people come and go during the couple hours i was there. The recurring comment theme of the day was the astonishment of how much toronto has grown over the past years. I hope the plans to open the observation deck year round go through

The curves on this building are looking even better then I thought they were going to. It has to be one of the best design elements I've seen in Toronto.

I am Loving This

Back