This project was handed to our office, Turner Fleischer Architects several months ago.
My colleague is currently working on this. I don't want to post our progress without her consent.

the plans belong to the client as they paid for them, so Pinnacle likely took the design architects plans (HP) and brought them to Turner Fleisher for the functional design portion. (Interior design, suite layouts, utility layouts, construction management plan, etc.) the look of building is HPs, but Turner Fleisher is managing its construction and how the building functions.

This is nonsense. You sell units based on the information presented to the public then switch to an inferior firm. Happens way too often. I'm ready to be disappointed by the finished product.

Although pinnacle hasn't produced anything above average even with HPA so maybe it doesn't even matter.

This is nonsense. You sell units based on the information presented to the public then switch to an inferior firm. Happens way too often. I'm ready to be disappointed by the finished product.

Although pinnacle hasn't produced anything above average even with HPA so maybe it doesn't even matter.

Yup, I was always wary about this project. Good design... but Pinnacle. They've cheapened other HPA designs before (see Pinnacle on Adelaide). The other shoe has finally dropped.

Yup, I was always wary about this project. Good design... but Pinnacle. They've cheapened other HPA designs before (see Pinnacle on Adelaide). The other shoe has finally dropped.

I wonder whether it is Pinnacle going for TF on their own volition or HPA refusing to cheapen.

AoD

Back