Yesterday:

x3AhSBX.jpg

Amazing. Wow this is a huge building for the area. It's a tonne of office space. How many stories again?

Amazing. Wow this is a huge building for the area. It's a tonne of office space. How many stories again?

In the title of each thread in this forum, in this case: 'Queen Richmond Centre West (134 Peter & 375-381 Queen W, Allied REIT, 17s, &Co.)', between the name of the developer, and the name of the architect, there is a number. In this thread, Queen Richmond West, between the Developer, Allied Reit, and the Architects, &Co, the number is '17'. I believe this might be relevant to the number of stories in this building…...

Last edited:
In the title of each thread in this forum, in this case: 'Queen Richmond Centre West (134 Peter & 375-381 Queen W, Allied REIT, 17s, &Co.)', between the name of the developer, and the name of the architect, there is a number. In this thread, Queen Richmond West, between the Developer, Allied Reit, and the Architects, &Co, the number is '17'. I believe this might be relevant to the number of stories in this building…...

They are setting up rebar in that photo to pour the 11th floor, the top "office" slab will be 17th Floor, then their will be a Mech. Floor level, and Steel roof level to top it off.

When you walk on the north side of Queen Street and look south, you realize what a huge and dramatic impact, all these towers will have on Queen but I quite like the effect of the towers soaring over the small, historic buildings. I think it's going to be quite unique and kind of a visual trade mark for this city. It's happening along Yonge Street too but it's more dramatic on Queen because the whole street is lined with small buildings.

Back