You weren't there AG, the design was beyond boring. The OAA should be notified that one of their members made +125 people fall asleep when discussing their design presentation. Freed should be embarassed.

Gee, this location being the gateway to King West you would think they would design something somewhat impressive.

Absolutely, look at what the Globe&Mail lands development will be doing at the opposite gateway corner (Front/Spadina) as they have pubicly stated that this will be something special and they want it to be architecturally significant. I believe they have rights for a 50m tower where the Toyota dealer is located.

Absolutely, look at what the Globe&Mail lands development will be doing at the opposite gateway corner (Front/Spadina) as they have pubicly stated that this will be something special and they want it to be architecturally significant. I believe they have rights for a 50m tower where the Toyota dealer is located.

That 50m is aprox. a 10-12 storey office building, wont be long, if they havent already applied for a variance on height for that location.

I doubt that...looking at your previous posts regarding that location, its the height that bothers you.:eek:

Well, as you take great pains to take slight digs at me regarding your erectile difficulties as they relate to how high you think buildings ought to be in this specific part of the city, I'll just point out to you yet again that there is a secondary plan in place, and should you ever deign yourself to look at it, you would note that structures as tall as this are, shall we say, frowned upon. ;)

It's nice that you have managed to like the look of the buildings sight unseen, but some of us found them to be extremely dull. It's only the possibility of thirty floors that has caught your imagination.

It's only the possibility of thirty floors that has caught your imagination.

Not really, if you look at my previous posts i was predicting a 25-30 storey building there all along. i think you are the one living in the fantasy of 10-12 storey buildings in that stretch of land.

Last edited:
Please, let's keep this thread to Reve, and continue discussion of the other two projects in their threads. Thanks!

Aerial view of Reve looking west from the CN Tower- Feb 1, 2011.

20110201-Reve-022.jpg

Wow, what a great aerial view..cant wait to see whats in store for the Toronto Abattoirs/City of Toronto lands in the next couple years,

Didn't you know? It's being repurposed into the Slaughterhouse Lofts - and it's conveniently located next to the Coffin Factory building.

Back