10003088dh.jpg

The asphalt way of doing things. There's a bunch of spots like this.

1KingW-June15,06(3).jpg

1KingW-June15,06(4).jpg

What the hell? Can someone please take this building off Harry’s hands?

lol, 1 king west is already falling apart :rollin

anyone got a shot of RA3 from temperance?

I'm sure Harry will find some way to blame city council for this.

This is outright embarassing... I'd be seriously pissed if I owned a unit in this building.

There's a bunch of things like this. I thought they would at least white wash the old Dominion Bank building. They didn't. Also, the entrance on King is framed on both sides by two large windows. The west one has glass. The east one is empty. Cheap cheap cheap.

I thought they would at least white wash the old Dominion Bank building. They didn't.

It's terra cotta. You don't whitewash terra cotta. (But if you're referring to those unpatched zones in the terra cotta, I know what you're getting at...)

Also, the entrance on King is framed on both sides by two large windows. The west one has glass. The east one is empty. Cheap cheap cheap.

The "two large windows" are a remnant from earlier (50s/60s70s?) Dominion Bank alterations (originally, the entrance was unenclosed). This just sounds like complete flip-a-coin uncertainty as to whether they want it to stay enclosed or not...

Old Winston's building is completely gone. Site has been paved over. Looks like parking for the next while. A wall has been built along Adelaide to obscure it. And the Concourse Building brickwork is done. Nothing will be happening anytime soon it seems.

I'm sure Harry will find some way to blame city council for this.

He probably borrowed the asphalt from the city. These days the city repairs everything with asphalt from curbs, to brickwork, to tree planters.

Asphalt? Is that the new handy-developers secret weapon?

1KW: Held together with asphalt and duct tape.

Back