RBC & Met are not holes.

They are both around their 5th or 6th floors now.

Ritz is at P5... looks like that floor of P6 is almost complete.

Bay Adelaide has its shaft form and its concrete is being poured. Its an amazing site. check out the threads.

I know they're not all holes, I just didn't feel like describing each one of them.

This year's been slower than average as far as 'rising skyscrapers' have been concerned, but that's solely due to how far along (or not) most projects are, not due to a lack of projects...in the next 2-3 years there'll be a massive number of skyscraper storeys added to the skyline, but in the meantime, I've gotten bored with all the holes - give me more structural steel! :)

There's a hole lotta stuff you never read about here: stuff in the junction/high park area, etobicoke, the bathurst/st clair area, midtown etc. Plus, I'm surprised no one wants to see subdivisions under construction through out the gta--it would make life easier for future "what did this ancient and lost rural road look like in 2007" for the next generation of archeologists;) Besides, what exactly are suburbanites buying these days? I have no clue and am curious.

For an interesting look at the trump discussion, I've found ssc hilarious recently!

I second your suggestion.

Just what makes for a liveable suburb? What are planners getting away with and what are the minivan masses throwing cash at?

...And yes, the Trump thread at SSC is worth a look.

I love how the website states that they are "sold out of available pre-construction inventory" and that you can register for priority when they release the next phase of suites in the fall.

Ahh, marketing. Make it look like this is a hot property by being sold out, when sales are only around the 50 - 60% range????

I love how the website states that they are "sold out of available pre-construction inventory" and that you can register for priority when they release the next phase of suites in the fall.

Ahh, marketing. Make it look like this is a hot property by being sold out, when sales are only around the 50 - 60% range????

60% sold of the market value of the building. If you value the building at about 500 Million Dollars.

85% financed if you look at sales against the construction value of the project which is 350 Million Dollars.

The building is in fact over 70% sold in total units!

Back