Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
^i've noticed it too. he gets a little aggressive some times. ✌️
I generally agree.

People are more than allowed to voice disagreements and I understand that some people enjoy being contrarian. This is a forum where we're allowed to express our opinions.

But to always default to defensive when someone doesn't agree with you just makes these threads a less enjoyable place to be.

That said, I think this building is like an anti Toronto. Normally buildings have seemingly good or even great designs that get squandered by "the great cheapening". In this case it seems like the podium, as well as tower glass and balcony cladding are seemingly high quality but suffer from poor and unambitious design choices.

Last edited:

Koops65

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
Toronto Model 11-21-21 Sugar Wharf.png

egotrippin

Member Bio
Reaction score
Without getting bogged down or taking sides, I just thought I'd point out that developers do in fact look at this site. Development managers certainly review comments about their projects and even owners and senior folks look over this stuff. Can't comment on how much they care.
Clearly some of them not very much. In fact they're probably just laughing at us development nerds all the way to the bank.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
Do you really think anyone from Meknes is reading this and cares???

They're going to do what they're going to do, so let's not making a mountain out of molehill over a academic statement on an internet discussion forum.

You need to stop telling other members what they should or should not talk about, or you will be banned.

wmedia

Member Bio
Reaction score
^ A bit off topic, but if there was ever a picture that demonstrated the need for tidal-flow lanes on the Gardiner during rush hour, it's that!

Urban-Affair

Member Bio
Reaction score
Perhaps you can't see further west, where there is a line up to exit at Jarvis, because the rest of lanes turn in to the DVP now.

Re: the topic of the thread, at least we can't see the Daniels buildings from this angle any longer.