Hey guys, my unit locates level 36, or Suite 43xx facing south. Will the front commercial building block partial lake view? Anyone with insight help answering this please?

Hey guys, my unit locates level 36, or Suite 43xx facing south. Will the front commercial building block partial lake view? Anyone with insight help answering this please?
You will be somewhere very close to the height of the office building. You will still see lots of lake, even if part of the view has the office building in front of it.

Here is a screenshot from my model, your view should be similar, lots of lake to the East, and towers to the South and West:

Toronto Model 12-17-21 Sugar Wharf.png

I wouldn't be surprised if @JasL 's unit ends up being slightly taller than the office building to the south(?) That office building is 117m/25-storeys in height, and the east Sugar Wharf tower is 219m in height with 64-storeys, which equates to (approx) 3.42m per floor. He says he's on level 36, so if you multiply that by the average floor height that equates to 123m (6m taller than the office building) - plus the actual height of level 36 will be slightly greater since the first few floors are generally taller than the rest of the residential levels. I feel like the view from his unit will JUST clear the top of the office building - but happy to be proven wrong!
Lol, gonna wait til the day entering this unit and to find out. Thanks for the math!

I wouldn't be surprised if @JasL 's unit ends up being slightly taller than the office building to the south(?) That office building is 117m/25-storeys in height, and the east Sugar Wharf tower is 219m in height with 64-storeys, which equates to (approx) 3.42m per floor. He says he's on level 36, so if you multiply that by the average floor height that equates to 123m (6m taller than the office building) - plus the actual height of level 36 will be slightly greater since the first few floors are generally taller than the rest of the residential levels. I feel like the view from his unit will JUST clear the top of the office building - but happy to be proven wrong!
Potentially! I remember visiting the sales office and hearing units 40+ will clear the building. But I imagine it's gonna be close!

Hi, can I ask you guys why there is a big difference between level number and unit number? I understand there are some floors they skip like number 4 but still that is a big gap of 7...
Does this mean your unit will be on 36th floor not 43rd floor?

Last edited:

Back