Thanks for the info. I have never lived near Waterfront, so I am totally ignorant. I hope LRT to union will be soon there. Thanks again.
So do we all BUT it has been being talked about since at least 2008. The latest plan is supposed to be happening and finished by 2030 so I would not hold your breath! Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Yeah, I know someone who got a unit near the top of the North-East tower and their occupancy date is September!
My tentative occupancy letter came recently, was for a date near the end of October (small unit, high floor). But if I had to predict, they will extend. Perhaps March will be the true date. Impressed with the steady pace of work here nonetheless!

Image from iOS (3).jpg
Image from iOS (4).jpg

Being Sugar and all...I would've gotten my Mom to bake me a phat chocolate cake of the same. And then try to claim dibs on the slices with the towers on top. <3

The footprint of just about every component of these two buildings seems so large; are the floorplans bigger than average, or is there a lot of wasted space that will occur in the middle (hallways, etc)

The res tower floorplate is about 950m2 - just over 10,000sf.

Back