I doubt they have a tenant ... though the rumor was they planed to build on spec ...

There is a rumor that 100 adelaide i.e. the Oxford property, has a tenant, just not announcement.

Are those condo renders 100% guaranteed? Are they proceeding? What a shame if they are because I liked the circular barber shop tower so much better than this. And it's twinned again like practically every other condo proposed or U/C in Toronto. Even office. Take BAC East... Why does it have to be similar in design as West? Same colour too? People love ICE -- and it is great, don't get me wrong -- but, with the exception of height, they're the same. The waterfront is already peppered with uninspired green/blue/grey twins; does it really need more? You'd also think the developers would see that and come up with a fresh, unique design and be a stand out. Some brick and some beigh could do wonders for the area.

This was an old rendering from months ago

ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg

Attachments

• ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg
    ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 660
Just not sure why these projects can't have creative ways to conceal their mechanical floors... The view from the CN tower observation deck is getting grotty...

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
They've fenced off a portion of the parking lot today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 414
So if there's fencing, is this thing more or less sold and ready to break ground, or?

The fencing doesn't cover the parking lot. From what I've seen it surrounds the sidewalks to the north and west of the site, but leaves the parking lot open.

Target is going to be the lead retail tenant in the podium

I saw the plans at work today

Back