The lack of balconies makes this look much cleaner than the other CityPlace towers. Not a big fan of KPMB overall, but this ones a winner.

Block 32 and Parade viewed from the west:

h8HQV.jpg

Thanks for the great updates insertnamehere! I was trying to go up there today but there was an hour wait to get up the main elevator and another hour wait for the skypod, so I decided not to. After seeing your photos I am less angry about not being able to go. Thanks :)

I was there to do the edgewalk. (and that is the only reason these are taken from the skypod) I waited in line for almost an hour with all the tourists to get up there, but the edgewalk ticket came with access to the skypod, so I couldn't resist!

I was there to do the edgewalk. (and that is the only reason these are taken from the skypod) I waited in line for almost an hour with all the tourists to get up there, but the edgewalk ticket came with access to the skypod, so I couldn't resist!

Awesome. I dont think i could do edgewalk with a gun to my head. Going to have to go back on a weekday, I have been to the main deck a few times in the past couple of months, but haven't been in the skypod since i was a kid...back then they called it space deck :cool:

Cityplace and the Bathurst/Fort York neighbourhood growing quickly:

pRmXe.jpg

I see people have move into the lower levels on the north side, as the street to the bridge and the north west side is now open. The road to the east is still block off.

Thank you for all the wonderful pics. Please keep them coming, we enjoy them very much. Thank you!!

Back