There certainly is parking but it's probably best to contact TCHC to find out more details about it :)

4 August 2012:

20120804192351.jpg

Parking

There certainly is parking but it's probably best to contact TCHC to find out more details about it :)

thanks Sp!re, I had called TCHC, and the person I spoke to said that there would not be any and that I would need to get a city permit to park on the street. I don't think she was knew what she was talking about, i'll just have to call back and try to speak to someone else

thanks again

Does anyone know what the market rent on a two bedroom is in this building?

Out of curiosity I inquired a while back about market rents and received the following email from TCHC:

One bed $949.00
Two bed $1118.00
Three bed $1324.00
Excluding hydro and parking $75.00

Out of curiosity I inquired a while back about market rents and received the following email from TCHC:

One bed $949.00
Two bed $1118.00
Three bed $1324.00
Excluding hydro and parking $75.00

sorry for the dumb question, but parking is $75? or is it $75 for hydro? or $150 for both, i'm confused

thanks

sorry for the dumb question, but parking is $75? or is it $75 for hydro? or $150 for both, i'm confused

thanks

Hydro really depends how much you use. If you're a heavy user who cooks a lot and turns on the a/c and/or heater all the time, you bill will be very high. Also depends on size of the unit. Larger units require more the fan to turn on longer to cool or heat the unit which uses up more electricity.

BTW, this is running off topic.

A restaurant, in a Concord building? Come on, you've got to be teasing? ;-P

Yes, it will add to the ones already there, such as Fox and the Fiddle and St. Louis, plus Subway, Dairy Queen, and the sushi place where Blue Fin used to be (not sure if it's still open, I've been in Vancouver since November).

Yes, it will add to the ones already there, such as Fox and the Fiddle and St. Louis, plus Subway, Dairy Queen, and the sushi place where Blue Fin used to be (not sure if it's still open, I've been in Vancouver since November).

Pretty sure out of all of those you listed, the fox and the fiddle is the only one in a Concord building. Could be wrong though

Pretty sure out of all of those you listed, the fox and the fiddle is the only one in a Concord building. Could be wrong though

He's right, Concord does have those retail. It's on the east end at Harbour View Estates. There's others like office coffee, subway, telus, etc at Front St.

Fear not! Quartz/Spectra will have a restaurant overlooking the park with a nice patio.

Will it be higher than the hill? Otherwise, the patio will be staring at the hill. Or do you mean Fort York Museum?

There will also be 2 restaurants in the base of Parade, right under the bridge, but thats going off topic now!

Back