Why Johnny is not with Vandyk? It is family run business, right. Then how come. I think some shady stuff is going on. Probably creating an image of isolating Johny from their scam.
Just removing him from liability.

That site will definitely build but what will be the new prices! As the most difficult issue was garage foundation which is ok now.
Vandyk did the hard work lol. The new builder gonna pick it up for Pennies on the dollar and also charge a premium on the original purchase agreement. Make money on both ends. That’s crazy, I’m surprised they can get it on discount plus charge more.

Screenshot_20231212_201906_Gallery.jpg

The orange tarp is new....so there's evidence someone is working....

Screenshot_20231212_201821_Gallery.jpg

This I believe will be block 6 on the right...the fire hydrant is fairly new. More evidence that someone is doing something.

When
I think they are winterizing it. If you read KSV factum, they stated that it's import to winterize the pit and structure done else everything could be a waste if active construction is not ongoing.
When should we find out exactly what’s going on / offered our deposit back?

January 31, or shortly after?

When

When should we find out exactly what’s going on / offered our deposit back?

January 31, or shortly after?
I think Uptowns is already under receivership. I think, January 31 deadline is for all of their other projects not for Uptowns, as ours is already under receivership.

I have reached out to KSV and got the following response.

"We are currently in the process of gathering information and evaluating options for the project. If the Unit Purchaser agreements are to be terminated, the Receiver will advise the Court and seek authority from the Court to do the same. Unit Purchasers will have the ability to make a claim for their deposit amounts at that time and will be required to submit proof of all deposit related documentation. The Receiver understands that the deposits are insured by Tarion Warranty Corporation and excess condominium deposit insurance provided to the Company by Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company.

Please continue to monitor our website, as all material updates will be posted here. https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk."

I think Uptowns is already under receivership. I think, January 31 deadline is for all of their other projects not for Uptowns, as ours is already under receivership.

I have reached out to KSV and got the following response.

"We are currently in the process of gathering information and evaluating options for the project. If the Unit Purchaser agreements are to be terminated, the Receiver will advise the Court and seek authority from the Court to do the same. Unit Purchasers will have the ability to make a claim for their deposit amounts at that time and will be required to submit proof of all deposit related documentation. The Receiver understands that the deposits are insured by Tarion Warranty Corporation and excess condominium deposit insurance provided to the Company by Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company.

Please continue to monitor our website, as all material updates will be posted here. https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk."
Did they provide any timeline, how slow or long this could take?

Could this be a couple weeks? Couple months? Year+?

Guess deposits at lawyers is gone if we getting back deposits from Tarion+ .. probably will be just deposits with no Ints?

Guess deposits at lawyers is gone if we getting back deposits from Tarion+ .. probably will be just deposits with no Ints?
Yes, I guess, those swindlers used the monies from Trust. Probably, we would get only our deposit without any interest.

Back