An excavator's been hard at work for the last two days digging along the East edge of the lot.

April.17.2009%20018.jpg

Here are some photos of the site and sexy equipment taken this afternoon:

img40131.jpg

img40141.jpg

img40251.jpg

Another parking lot bites the dust.

I would love to know what the net surface lot tally is from the current construction cycle. We have clearly filled in a couple of dozen, but a few new ones have been created: 50 Wellesley, that thing on Spadina, Metropolitan Church. Seems like several steps forward, but still one or two back.

Those poles make Toronto look like a frontier town. What a good make-work project to bury them all and resurface roads and streets. Not sexy enough I guess.

Haha, that pole is hilarious - yet, typical for this stretch and much of the city. I can't really imagine what you could do to these poles to make them look MORE shoddy. They have achieved perfection in this regard.

Seems this one is moving a little slower than average due to how close they are to buildings on three sides. The pilings went in very carefully.

I'll sure hate myself if I live in a south facing unit of QUAD2

According to the Victory website, the sales office has been moved to the Liberty Village, the same space as the Liberty Market Lofts sales office.

Back