I haven't been able to figure this out, is the south side of QQ directly next to Yonge going to be a park? That current empty space between the building on the right and QQ?

IIRC the hope is that once captain johns moves out which I suspect will be this year. They want to have a new park ala sugar beach sorts along the pier wall. But yes new park is in the plans. I believe they were hoping to get it done before pan am but given the time frame, I doubt it.

So green. Completely off the renders. Why would they do this? Can they possibly think it looks good? It reminds me of the whole Cityzen Absolute Tower bottlecap incident.

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,848
  • IMG_3400.jpg
    IMG_3400.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,874
Starting to look amazing. I wonder, when will the waterfront promenade be completed here so we can walk between the lake and these beauties?

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 08 194355 BLD 03 NB Accepted Date: Mar 25, 2014

Project: Apartment Building New Building

Description: Revision to extend screen wall.

N

Looks like the first cross-bracing on the exterior of the 'bridge' envelope is going up; I'll head over and grab a few shots this afternoon!

The way the horizontal bands are emphasized on the "bridges" is disappointing, but I'm still looking forward to the effect of the cross-bracing motif.

5XfAy1q.jpg

FMZgPSY.jpg

Back