News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Isn't this actually the main reason why they are being retired at this instance? Because they fail to meet AODA requirements?
I'm talking about going elsewhere, but they are one main reason for TTC as well their age.

4426 is in service on 510 at this time. Its eastbound for Union on QQ at York as I type.

The noise from the 5 CLRV's and 4409 I watch at the intersection was no where near what being claim. In fact, its the wheel frames on the cars that have yet to be fix. On the curb going south of the switch, dose cause some squealing, but about 2 second long at best low level.

What struck me was how slow the King cars are going through the intersection.

Did see 3 cars come northbound on the ROW at King.

Last edited:
4426 is in service on 510 at this time. Its eastbound for Union on QQ at York as I type.

The noise from the 5 CLRV's and 4409 I watch at the intersection was no where near what being claim. In fact, its the wheel frames on the cars that have yet to be fix. On the curb going south of the switch, dose cause some squealing, but about 2 second long at best low level.

What struck me was how slow the King cars are going through the intersection.

Did see 3 cars come northbound on the ROW at King.

I think the problem with it is because the light cycles for the 514 even when the switch hasn't been set for it. They should be able to do something so that it only cycles for it if a 514 cars is waiting to turn on to king or if the switch has been set otherwise it should be a normal light cycle. Does the light at bathurst and fleet function the same way or ist only when the switch is set for Queens Quay?

It's the 509.
I assume it was 510 as most end up on that route first. Make no different what route it was on, it only mean another car in service.

It will replace 4138 that is now being scrap. Saw it been tow at Russel today with door off, smash driver window, roof top equipment gone and no wheel set on the rear.

I assume it was 510 as most end up on that route first. Make no different what route it was on, it only mean another car in service.

It will replace 4138 that is now being scrap. Saw it been tow at Russel today with door off, smash driver window, roof top equipment gone and no wheel set on the rear.

Wow that's crazy how did they tow it with a truck missing from it? Do you have pictures of it?

Wow that's crazy how did they tow it with a truck missing from it? Do you have pictures of it?
Have photos, but my list is too long to get them posted any time soon. Some sort of frame with small wheels on it.

Was too far away to get a clear shot once I found a place to park of the front, but the driver side area was torn from been hit by something.
30712830352_b956acfe8a_h.jpg

30741822271_1697cecaef_h.jpg

30829591405_fe176c1f2d_h.jpg

Back