News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

What's red then? It shows Old Mill as red - isn't it all but finished?

And it shows all the downtown stations as Green, even though they still need new faregates, and Presto at the secondary entrances.

Old Mill was a mistake, I changed Royal York instead. I have corrected it.

And green is just accepting Presto, even only if it's at a primary entrance and/or using old turnstyles with readers.

@DonValleyRainbow, if you have fixed Old Mill, then I hope Royal York now shows as coming, as installation is underway (almost finished) there now. It's also underway at High Park. Meanwhile, you've got bus lines missing in places, like the route that heads from Kipling station to Sherway Gardens.

@DonValleyRainbow, if you have fixed Old Mill, then I hope Royal York now shows as coming, as installation is underway (almost finished) there now. It's also underway at High Park. Meanwhile, you've got bus lines missing in places, like the route that heads from Kipling station to Sherway Gardens.

123 added, High Park fixed. Royal York was covered off for upcoming.

Keep the corrections coming. You can see the interactive map here.

i still find it quite surprising that Kennedy, being a terminal station is not on any upcoming schedule....shouldnt they have done terminal stations first above all else?

i still find it quite surprising that Kennedy, being a terminal station is not on any upcoming schedule....shouldnt they have done terminal stations first above all else?
I bet most passengers getting on at Kennedy come there by bus and as the buses in east are (generally) not yet PRESTO equipped .....

But there's still a GO station.

You're right, and I've always found that puzzling as well. Hell, the driver of installing Presto at Main Street Station was that the streetcars were getting readers installed, not due to its proximity to Danforth GO.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

Royal York was almost complete when I last visited on Tuesday. Gates installed and powered up, similar to Old Mill on that day too. Should be any day that Royal York opens.

Eglinton West have the hoarding up for a while now. Nothing showing publicly.

Lawrence West have its old turnstiles removed. Just a perimeter fence in place without any hoarding and no electrical work in place yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilson is in progress.

Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 8.57.54 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 8.57.54 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 8.57.54 PM.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 724
When I use mine on the bus I still take a transfer in case the connecting bus doesn't have Presto or if they're Presto is broken.

And if they have Presto I show them the transfer anyway to not worry about being charged twice on the card.

Here's a pic of the Presto gates at Dupont Station:

Just installed and it looks like 2 are already not in service/have defaulted to open? At least there's a collector watching at this one, but still, right after installation that doesn't look great.

Just went through the new one at Dufferin. I still feel like the timing is a bit off. I have to slow my stride by just a second or 2 to not hit the plastic doors.

Back