News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

It seems open fares have started today, at least on Line 1 at Bloor-Yonge station. Tapped my credit card and it worked great.

Press conference in 20 minutes that involves Leary and Verster and Associate Transport Minister Cho, I would imagine it has something to do w/the above.

Press conference in 20 minutes that involves Leary and Verster and Associate Transport Minister Cho, I would imagine it has something to do w/the above.

Indeed, here is the press release:

1691675718616.png

I received an email invite to complete the TTC survey on their 5-year plan.

Predictably, it does not work as it requires answers to all questions but if one answers one of them (Safety 2). will not accept any answers (or none). That's 25 minutes I will never get back!

Sigh!

EDIT: I emailed a report and it has been fixed (with apologies). But one should never start surveys without testing and then re-testing!

Last edited:
Holyday is on the TTC board? Really?

Its fine, they have to plunk him somewhere, there's lots of progressives/Chow allies here, he'll be kept at bay.

And if he asks Leary the odd tough question out of spite, LOL, that's not so bad.

Last edited:
How is TTC planning on enforcement of proof of fare using smartphone, watches, credit card and debit now????

When was the last time you saw a fare enforcement personnel asking for profit of fare??? To long for me.

How is TTC planning on enforcement of proof of fare using smartphone, watches, credit card and debit now????

Not sure.

When was the last time you saw a fare enforcement personnel asking for profit of fare??? To long for me.

Union Station coming off the 509 2 days ago.

Back