News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I should have done better.. But I have no idea what the in-between stops on the SRT are.

Ya basically everything east of Pape is a blur for me. I really don't know the last time I took the subway out there.

Scored perfect on the YUS/Sheppard and west of Pape.

Runnymede ... I always forget that one. It's one of a handful I've never used - is there anything nearby?

A Carnegie library. And the start of a good walk through Bloor West Village. Get off the subway and walk to Jane subway. The entire stretch between them is a very busy retail area (go into the Shoppers...it's a renovated theatre that's pretty cool).

Ya basically everything east of Pape is a blur for me. I really don't know the last time I took the subway out there.

I hear that a lot from some of my friends who are unfamiliar with the east end or don't use Bloor-Danforth very often. They would have no idea were Donlands or Coxwell station is located, or even which line it's on.

I hear that a lot from some of my friends who are unfamiliar with the east end. They would have no idea were Donlands or Coxwell station is located, or even which line it's on.
I know of those stations, but not where they fall on the line! Ditto with the SRT.

Greenwood was a complete surprise to me while doing the quiz.

I know of those stations, but not where they fall on the line! Ditto with the SRT.

Greenwood was a complete surprise to me while doing the quiz.

Imagine if streets like Greenwood were a major road that went all the way to Steeles just like Bathurst, Jane or Victoria Park. I'm sure pretty much anyone would know about it if that were the case.

Imagine if streets like Greenwood were a major road that wet all the way to Steeles just like Bathurst, Jane or Victoria Park. I'm sure pretty much anyone would know about it if that were the case.
Exactly. I'm still surprised I had no recollection of Greenwood.. not even fleeting.

There are the Greenwood subway yards.

Of course, Greenwood station on the Danforth line's biggest claim to fame, is that the station is it's neither on Greenwood, or Danforth - I don't even think there's any signage there, unless they've added something recently. Really, it should hae been called Linnsmore.

upload_2016-1-28_11-50-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-28_11-50-6.png
    upload_2016-1-28_11-50-6.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 548
I'm noticing that some buses have an audio announcement at each stop now like the new streetcars

Back