News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Most American's think their greatness is god given it seems, they don't need to work to protect it because 'Merica! Meanwhile China and Russia are feeding this with their troll factories andlikely having great success.

What I don't get, is Trump will be older than Biden is now in 2024, can he really even run again?

A small part of me hopes that Trump will run again just to screw over all those toadies who have been sucking up to him in order to further their own presidential ambitions (e.g. Ted Cruz, Mike Pompeo, etc.). Ultimately, however, I think it would be extremely bad if Trump goes back into politics again and I hope that he stays out. Even if he loses, he will still use the campaign to promote hatred and violence.

Yes ... either going to jail or losing another election, would take the air right out of his inflated ego.

1621286485826.png

The political divide is getting more and more scary. The Republican Party/Trump acolytes/Q'Anon theorists all seem to be meshing into one very 'warped' movement. Take this as an example:
Mike Flynn, former Trump adviser, retired U.S general (with apparently a $160,000 per year taxpayer funded pension) attended a political event in Texas over the weekend. This exchange was recorded.
"I want to know why what happened in Myanmar (referring to the military coup) can't happen here?" a member of the audience, who identified himself as a Marine, asked Flynn.
Flynn's response; "No reason, I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That's right,"
Also during the event, Flynn was heard to say "Trump won. He won the popular vote, and he won the Electoral College vote."
Since this was reported by the media yesterday, Flynn and spokespeople have stated that a coup was not what he was advocating and of course blamed this all on the media.
If anyone remembers, while Trump was still president but after he lost the election; Flynn was overheard telling Trump that he could declare martial law as a means to investigate the election results and halt the process of a peaceful transition.
Hard to believe, but all this is happening in plain sight in the United States of America!

Hang the treasonous f*cks and be done with it. I'm sick of these republicunt sociopaths.

So, 7 members of the Capitol police are suing Trump and others associated with the Stop the Steal campaign leading up to the assault on Jan. 6. I know as time goes by, a lot of people are shrugging their shoulders and putting this incident in the rear view mirror. However, as we learn more information and there is plenty more to come, it is obvious to many including me that this was a legitimate attempt by Trump & Co. to overturn the results of the election. Some call it a coup attempt and there are elements that fit the definition of one. Trump would have have been perfectly happy if the rioters were successful in capturing some members of congress (even Pence) and forcing some kind of outcome that would enable him to continue as president. The only reason that this has not caused widespread outrage across the country is that a large segment of the population still believe the election was stolen.... Trump's biggest con to date! That Trump has not been vilified and banished to the island of Elba (think Napolean!), is a travesty.

As I expected, more information about Trump's attempts to overturn the results of the presidential election are surfacing. As despicable as his behaviour and actions were and continues to be .... in plain view.... I am stunned that over 70 million Americans wanted him to be president for another 4 years. I can't think of another person running for that office that has demonstrated a lack of character, maturity and morality, more than he. He really was and is unfit to be anything more than a business tycoon.

Last edited:

The only stunning part of this story is that it is in full view of the American public. Trump is clearly trying to change the U.S. from a democracy to an autocracy. The Republican party is either completely oblivious or condones these intentions. Thanks to most Republican congressman, senators and state governors, Trump has not suffered any consequences of the January 6 riot or perpetuating the 'big lie'. The thought of this guy running for president again in 2024, possibly winning or at the very least getting tens of millions of votes is frightening. There are no checks and balances in place and won't be if the Democrats lose the 2022 mid-terms. With Trump back in power again for 4 more years, he will be 'unleashed'.

Last edited:
I had to post on the one year anniversary of the January 6 insurrection. What do we know after one year?

- the insurrection was a last ditch effort to overturn the results of the presidential election
- there was an ever bigger plot involving a lot more people in the government (both executive branch and congress) to do exactly that, and possibly turn the U.S into an authoritarian government. Details are only starting to emerge but on the surface, it looks to me that is what happened
- Trump continues to peddle the 'Big Lie' and has convinced the majority of his party and voters that it is true
- Republican lead states are doing everything they can to disrupt 'free and fair' elections in the future, by changing voting rules
- look back at all of the high profile Republican leaders (McCarthy, McConnell, Graham) who publicly condemned Trump's actions on January 6th. Since then, they have all lost their spine. Is it any wonder why people have no confidence in politicians to lead with honesty and integrity?
- will the Department of Justice follow up on any recommendations (with evidence of course) from the January 6th House Committee and charge senior officials including Trump with sedition? A serious charge but essentially that is what it was.

I remember having a really 'bad feeling' when Trump was elected in 2016. Politics in other countries did not always leave an impression on me. That time it was different. I can't help but feel that the balance of democracy around the world rests on what happens over the next 2 years leading up to the 2024 presidential election. If democracy fails in the U.S., then it will be a domino effect everywhere else. 😲

Last edited:

I read that there are an estimated 6 million Canadians who support/agree/sympathize with Donald Trump or his beliefs. Similar demographics to his base in the U.S. .. male, white, not well educated and mostly live outside major cities.

Back