News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Thanks so much guys. I love this forum. Who else can I nerd out on development with? Definitely not my wife, based on the amount of eye rolling I get when i start giving the history of a building project when we drive by....
I like this forum too, and it's mainly because of folks like yourself. We're lucky to have such great contributors here.

Hoping this is the water cooler discussion, as I have been ibuprophined to dull pain.. signing off.
hey man, my father went through a horrible time with sciatica, i got him to start doing this workout routine every morning and he's pretty much pain free now. It also completely cured my low back pain. try it out

This is Huge for me! Thanks so much @potatopizzafan. I'm going to try this routine out.
no problem, its great as it only takes 12 minutes and you don't need any equipment. I encourage everyone to do it, especially with the modern seated, sedentary lifestyle we have. it really strengthens up the back and entire posterior chain. Helps with reversing slouching and bad posture as well

Good time to mention one of our members hit a milestone recently. Congrats to @haltcatchfire on 5K likes, heavily fueled by wit and sarcasm among other contributions 👍

87rx.gif

Back