News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

They haven't announced anything other than WEM's PR statement of "While the Mindbender will be missed, we are excited to announce that we are working on groundbreaking new plans for family thrills that will immerse our guests in an out-of-this-world experience."

So my hopes are very low that it'll be anything noteworthy, and more likely to be 2 or 3 mild family-oriented rides, nothing that would be a destination or marquee ride like Mindbender was.
100%

Would be entirely par for the course for 555... WEM is simply for cash flow and debt collateral

The buybuy BABY space has a new tenant

20231022_135257.jpg

A store in downtown Edmonton would move me.
I would do dirty, unforgivable things for that to be a reality but I think there are better odds of you and I winning a lottomax.

They haven't announced anything other than WEM's PR statement of "While the Mindbender will be missed, we are excited to announce that we are working on groundbreaking new plans for family thrills that will immerse our guests in an out-of-this-world experience."

So my hopes are very low that it'll be anything noteworthy, and more likely to be 2 or 3 mild family-oriented rides, nothing that would be a destination or marquee ride like Mindbender was.

Sounds like your hopes are going to exceeded by $10 million. A person I was talking with who has knowledge about the new ride to replace the mindbender says it will be extremely impressive and the first of its kind.

Sounds like your hopes are going to exceeded by $10 million. A person I was talking with who has knowledge about the new ride to replace the mindbender says it will be extremely impressive and the first of its kind.
I assume it won't be as big as the Mindbender based on the park map from the official Galaxyland website.
new-map-site-gld.jpg

I sure hope so! That would be a great development to say the least.

Back