Does anyone have the price for thst Foster and the Breuer?

UT-1.jpg

That's almost the same price sheet I got, but then the sales lady gave me updated discounts and -

The Corbusier unit on the 41st floor had a $45 000 discount and was $342 990
The Mies had a $69 000 discount and was $689 990
The Eames on the 42nd floor was a little cheaper than the $365 990 listed for the 12th.
There was a great deal on the Neutra - 4th floor, but I just couldn't do 8 foot ceilings.

The prices are quite decent and it's a shame as I really love the exterior of this project and it's common spaces, but the suites tended to have some badly used space, the standard finishes are below average from what else is being offered downtown (you have to upgrade to SS, carpets in the bedroom?!?!), the location isn't close enough to any decent green space and non-stippled ceilings aren't an option at all - even in upgrades and that's kind of a no go for me. Sounds silly, but I just hate them with a passion and was really surprised that in a building that's all about design that this element is ignored.

That's almost the same price sheet I got, but then the sales lady gave me updated discounts and -

The Eames on the 42nd floor was a little cheaper than the $365 990 listed for the 12th.
There was a great deal on the Neutra - 4th floor, but I just couldn't do 8 foot ceilings.

The prices are quite decent and it's a shame as I really love the exterior of this project and it's common spaces, but the suites tended to have some badly used space, the standard finishes are below average from what else is being offered downtown (you have to upgrade to SS, carpets in the bedroom?!?!), the location isn't close enough to any decent green space and non-stippled ceilings aren't an option at all - even in upgrades and that's kind of a no go for me. Sounds silly, but I just hate them with a passion and was really surprised that in a building that's all about design that this element is ignored.

Wow those are significant discounts.......if your thinking about those upgrades, the cost of that wouldn't be too much more....to confirm you can upgrade to smooth ceilings, approx $ 1k in a 700 sq ft, hardwood in bedroom and den, approx $1-2 K, ss is about $1.7-$2.5 K more,

anyways bottom line is whether or not you like the project/building/location/general features.....everything else you mentioned can actually be changed.

Man, Eames on 42nd is really tempting. You think they'll throw in free parking? ;)

edit: Is the 42nd Eames facing north or south?

Last edited:
I love both buildings. I think they are both in the same quality/price bracket, although I favour X a bit more because I love the design of the building.

Location wise, Casa has the advantage since they are in Yorkville and closer to the subway line. X still has a great location, but I would have prefered it deeper down on Charles vs. so close to busy Jarvis.

Location wise, Casa has the advantage since they are in Yorkville and closer to the subway line. X still has a great location, but I would have prefered it deeper down on Charles vs. so close to busy Jarvis.

Ummmmm...CASA is not in Yorkville, although it is closer to the subway line. Yorkville is north of Bloor and between Yonge and Avenue road up to Davenport.

CASA has better standard finishes, but is more expensive from my research.

Funny enough Casa is only 85% sold and X is 90% sold and a development year behind Casa.

I bet the prices are more attractive so they can begin sales for X2. I would assume sales would not start until X is completely or almost 100% sold so the building sales are not competiting. Just a guess as I am no expert by any means.

I am sure they are going to really put a focus on making X amazing because the finished product will really drive the sales for X2.

Back