I bought a studio unit in 2010 when I was planning to live in downtown Toronto. But now I moved out of Toronto and I really need to sell it. Does anybody know when/how I can advertise my unit?

Aaos you need to look at your purchase agreement and it should stipulate if and how you can sell your units. It likely has to be under assignment since the building isn't registered yet, and depending on your agreement there may be a fee associated to the assignment. I know my agreement for another building stipulates 95% of the units must be sold, I must ask the developer if I can sell under the assignment, and I must pay a given fee and some legal costs.

So look into the assignment of your contract, if not have your lawyer do it.

I bought mine on assignment but it was through the developer themselves. You may want to reach out to them to see if they'll include it for you on the list of units available for people who come into the sales office. We also made sure the seller had written consent to sell it on assignment, so you'll likely have to get that first.

I just got a letter from GG saying that some units would be designated as "bicycle/locker units" rather than "locker" units but that the size and shape would not be changing... does anyone know what this means?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I think it just designates it as both a bike unit as well as locker unit. For the most part, I would use the locker to store a bike anyways unless you have a separate bike unit as well. If there are requirements to have x# of bike units, this might mean that it could count towards that.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Any pics from PDI. nice to see how these units turned out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,047
I would hope so. X is much newer than all of those buildings. I find the units are very cramped though. Even the larger ones. I've seen maybe 5 different units and the stupid kitchens took up the majority of the unit. There's no need to dedicate that much room to a kitchen (most importantly the island/table concoction from C.S) in a small place. There isn't much livable space. I have the same opinion of many of the units I saw at X and Charlie which were done by CS.

X2-CONDOS-SE-CORNER-FLOORPLAN-600x549.jpg

Madness

I would hope so. X is much newer than all of those buildings. I find the units are very cramped though. Even the larger ones. I've seen maybe 5 different units and the stupid kitchens took up the majority of the unit. There's no need to dedicate that much room to a kitchen (most importantly the island/table concoction from C.S) in a small place. There isn't much livable space. I have the same opinion of many of the units I saw at X and Charlie which were done by CS.

X2-CONDOS-SE-CORNER-FLOORPLAN-600x549.jpg

Madness

I agree, the two bedroom tower units are cramped. The pillars particularly are annoying and just wastes space. I find the one bedroom and one bedroom plus den units have more livable spaces . Have u seen the larger 2 storey units on the 8th floor? Those units would have larger living room spaces but the kitchen issue would be the same. For me I actually like the kitchen island in X2. They are designed better than the island from X1 and Charlie.

has anyone received the final statement of adjustments for final closing on March 25th? if so, could you please pm? i just have a question if you can please help me. thanks

Back