News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Capture.PNG

Hard to tell from this image, but is there active construction happening on the overpass? Or are they merely still doing utility work etc?

I wonder if there's any kind of construction setup going on at the Yellowhead north of Blatchford.
Supposed to be an “underpass” built there……unclear on the timelines though. Thought it was supposed to be at the same time as the now under construction 127th st overpass.

I hope that because Yellowhead north of Blatchford is being straightened that a lot of the work can happen in the background and it might be quicker too. Kind of like how the Metro Line extension just happened without anyone really knowing.

I wonder if there's any kind of construction setup going on at the Yellowhead north of Blatchford.
Pretty sure demo of the Northgate Industries building is ongoing based on what I saw driving by recently. That will have to come down before anything further is done probably.

It's almost mid-March and Fort Road is still down to 1 lane per direction under the CN Rail bridge. When oh when will Fort Road be fully operational again?

It's almost mid-March and Fort Road is still down to 1 lane per direction under the CN Rail bridge. When oh when will Fort Road be fully operational again?
I've gotten so used to going the long way around that I'm not sure Fort Road even still exists north of the Yellowhead. It's like some sort of mythical tale passed down by the ages.

It doesnt appear work was done on the direct fort road lanes over the winter. They must be waiting for spring to continue on the additional lanes. Collector roads and earth moving seemed to happen over winter though.

They've poured some of the cast in place concrete barriers over the winter but it has progressed at a snail's pace. Maybe someone who has experience with construction labour logistics can explain how concrete pours are avoided in the winter and how it's difficult to redirect work to concrete pours even when better than expected weather allows it.

Capture.PNG

Ok ok....I like where this is going. Looks like we got some caisson drill coring casing being delivered. Also looks like a new crane and driller on site as well?

Back