News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Doesn't PCL have drop the "Head" lower by about 40ft - 5 blocks on either side of the 127st overpass? Wouldn't that mean that umpteenth cubes of dirt have to be moved over the next 3 years.....

GSzNPgwa4AAA_ER

The 66st work can't start until the 125ave/61 st section is at least complete. How far along are they with that section? I would hope that 66st overpass can be completed in one season.

I'll be driving through Edmonton in a few days and wonder if I should Henday rather than Yellowhead, even though Mother Google tells me it's quicker to Yellowhead. I've heard the conditions of the Yellowhead road surface through town aren't that kind to low profile wheels. Is that assessment correct?

I'll be driving through Edmonton in a few days and wonder if I should Henday rather than Yellowhead, even though Mother Google tells me it's quicker to Yellowhead. I've heard the conditions of the Yellowhead road surface through town aren't that kind to low profile wheels. Is that assessment correct?
Go Henday north. The under construction segments (esp. areas where you're detoured onto temp road surfaces) of the YHT can be brutal with rough and uneven spots.

The 66st work can't start until the 125ave/61 st section is at least complete. How far along are they with that section? I would hope that 66st overpass can be completed in one season.
All the supporting roadwork on 125 Ave from Fort Road to 61 St is complete.

That's weird any app would recommend Yellowhead over Henday, Yellowhead is on average 5 minutes slower from Henday to Henday. But if you are interested in sightseeing, lots of performance cars with low profile wheels and lowered suspension use the Yellowhead everyday.'

With all the work done around Fort Road and 125 Avenue, keeping 66 Street would be a waste
I agree, at least from the north, shut it down and make people take Fort Road or 125 Ave. Make it right in right out access from the south, get rid of that light. But if they start construction 2025, there may be zero access.

Back