News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Jaclyn Dawe really in Asia and is she there voluntarily? Temporarily? IS she really there?

I think people've gotta let go of Jaclyn Dawe. Seriously, it's one thing that long-time Ford friends-who-happen-to-be-criminals do funny things, but there's nothing to say that Dawe didn't just take off to Asia on her own volition. The only real tie to any of this is that she just happened to be practicing massage on someone known to Ford before she left. If a guy who serves Sandro a hotdog suddenly goes to live in Tijuana, is it really news? The Dawe conspiracy also really plays on "weak female victim" stereotypes.

In her mid 20's, my wife got fed up with bad relationships and work and decided she needed a change. She was teaching English in Japan within weeks, and only her family and a handful of friends knew. She remained there for four years.

Just because it may seem weird to some that Dawe took off to another continent with little notice, it's not unheard of nor unusual. Some people just don't mind making fast decisions in life.

Last edited:
I think people've gotta let go of Jaclyn Dawe. Seriously, it's one thing that long-time Ford friends-who-happen-to-be-criminals do funny things, but there's nothing to say that Dawe didn't just take off to Asia on her own volition. The only real tie to any of this is that she just happened to be practicing massage on someone known to Ford before she left. If a guy who serves Sandro a hotdog suddenly goes to live in Tijuana, is it really news? The Dawe conspiracy also really plays on "weak female victim" stereotypes.

In her mid 20's, my wife got fed up with bad relationships and work and decided she needed a change. She was teaching English in Japan within weeks, and only her family and a handful of friends knew. She remained there for four years.

Just because it may seem weird to some that Dawe took off to another continent with little notice, it's not unheard of nor unusual. Some people just don't mind making fast decisions in life.

The difference is that she was reported missing and the police never said she had turned up safe, case closed. Nor was it reported. And her online presence is not conclusive.

The difference is that she was reported missing and the police never said she had turned up safe, case closed. Nor was it reported. And her online presence is not conclusive.

People are reported missing by the dozens, every day. Very, very rarely do police ever report their safe location.

Seriously, people. I stopped coming here as often because the conspiracy theories and constant suggestion that every criminal activity in the GTA is somehow linked to the Fords get out of hand and drive me crazy.

If you want to maintain credibility, you've really got to know when to engage in valid discussion and idea sharing and when to avoid stooping to the level of baseless speculation.

People are reported missing by the dozens, every day. Very, very rarely do police ever report their safe location.

Seriously, people. I stopped coming here as often because the conspiracy theories and constant suggestion that every criminal activity in the GTA is somehow linked to the Fords get out of hand and drive me crazy.

If you want to maintain credibility, you've really got to know when to engage in valid discussion and idea sharing and when to avoid stooping to the level of baseless speculation.

police do put out "located" bulletins.

and everything that's been brought up has been stuff connected to this story... either direct links to ford, or mentioned in an ITO, i.e. police thought it was worthy of mention to obtain a search warrant. how is that not connected?

Regarding those police notes from the Windsor break in that media was trying to get. They got them several weeks ago but the stuff in there is too close to evidence being presented in Sandro's trial so media didn't publish it.

any idea on when they will be able to publish?

and everything that's been brought up has been stuff connected to this story... either direct links to ford, or mentioned in an ITO, i.e. police thought it was worthy of mention to obtain a search warrant. how is that not connected?

Geez, no it hasn't. Every time there's a drug or gang bust in the GTA people are on here suggesting it's related to the Fords. And I agree with zang that the Dawe thing was long ago discredited. In my line of work I frequently see the police take nothing and build it into to something (that is still, in reality, nothing). When you cry wolf often enough, people stop listening.

And police only put out "located" bulletins if the person is located within hours or days of their disappearance. Most of the time they don't even report disappearances in the first place.

Geez, no it hasn't. Every time there's a drug or gang bust in the GTA people are on here suggesting it's related to the Fords. And I agree with zang that the Dawe thing was long ago discredited. In my line of work I frequently see the police take nothing and build it into to something (that is still, in reality, nothing). When you cry wolf often enough, people stop listening.

And police only put out "located" bulletins if the person is located within hours or days of their disappearance. Most of the time they don't even report disappearances in the first place.

i meant the questions / loose ends mentioned today... since that's what sparked the comment.

I get what you're saying, but, the latest story that CBC's Evan Solomon has been fired because of his shady art dealings is TOTALLY connected to the Fords, right?? Most likely involving Doug "I love art" Ford!

(I'm kidding :p)

I get what you're saying, but, the latest story that CBC's Evan Solomon has been fired because of his shady art dealings is TOTALLY connected to the Fords, right?? Most likely involving Doug "I love art" Ford!

can we get a "like" button already?

lol
Kevin Donovan needs to stop training his guns on journalists and work on getting something on some real "bad guys."

In a way it's fishy. But Paulo and Sandro were friends going back to middle school and I've known Paulo since ever before that. We were in a goofy anti-bullying group in grade 4/5 called the Burger Brothers named after our fearless leader, Shawn Burger (or Berger, can't remember). He moved away in grade 10 and we all lost touch, but I guess they reconnected years later.

some addition info about paulo oh and 1000-1002 bathurst...

Interesting that the agent redeveloping the site was pressing the casting agency to the north (which is now extensively damaged) and building owners to the south to sell. Suspicious yes.

http://seatonvillage.ca/2013/10/09/...ite-of-spectors-hardware-and-plumbing-supply/

(extra irony... the fire happened during fire prevention week.)

from february 2014...

1004 Bathurst has been sold; however, it it not known if it has been purchased by the developer responsible for 1000-2 Bathurst St. That development is slated to begin in the Spring.

http://seatonvillage.ca/2014/02/

Last edited:
City hall bomb hoax. It seems minor. No one was hurt. But no other issue illustrates willful blindness of the "authorities" to me.

Last edited:
lol
Kevin Donovan needs to stop training his guns on journalists and work on getting something on some real "bad guys."

He's made so many enemies! I picture something like that scene in Dark Knight where all the bad guys are plotting to get Batman, only it's Soloman, Lisi, Ford, Gomeshi, Leslie Roberts, Helena Guergis, and some crooked charity guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back