90 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 300
It is not a PC Party office, it is this business:
https://imarketingsolutionsgroup.com/
But were they hired by the PC Party?

1629341689670.png

1629341726101.png

Both of the above excerpts from this report:

But were they hired by the PC Party?

Your skepticism always amuses me Lucy. By any chance did you major in Philosophy or Journalism (legitimate question)?

I recall taking Philosophy courses over the years where the professor would tell us to look at a wall. He would then ask us if the wall existed.

I just don’t take things at face value, you have to read beyond the headlines. The real story is usually more interesting anyway. People are quick to jump to conclusions based on one photo or comment on the internet. Lack of fact checking and critical thinking far too often get in the way these days

i took neither philosophy nor journalism. But my father did teach me not to watch the main character in a play or a movie but rather to watch what was going on in the background. What is meant to grab your attention is often nothing more than a distraction.

It's only sensible to wait for proof before making with the accusations, especially where politics are concerned. Apart from anything else, one doesn't want to give the accused the chance to play victim, and it's hardly difficult to see which line of self-pitying bullshit the Tories would take here: "Oh, we'se being persecuted by the satanic lib'rul media! Boo hoo hoo hoo!" Not that they won't use the exact same tactic even if they're guilty as sin, natch.

I just don’t take things at face value, you have to read beyond the headlines. The real story is usually more interesting anyway. People are quick to jump to conclusions based on one photo or comment on the internet. Lack of fact checking and critical thinking far too often get in the way these days

i took neither philosophy nor journalism. But my father did teach me not to watch the main character in a play or a movie but rather to watch what was going on in the background. What is meant to grab your attention is often nothing more than a distraction.
This. It is so easy for things to be faked in our modern day and age and with social media scandals can catch fire quicker than the forests in BC. People are always looking to manufacture controversy and bring other people down, and if we're not careful about spending unverified rumours it can do far more harm than good, we've seen that many times, particularly to the south of us.

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Our systems are based on a presumption of innocence not guilt and investigations do not mean someone is guilty, it's apart of our systems due diligence to root out the truth. An investigation into this will either exonerate or tarnish the cons and while this whole thing is fishy regardless, I'll wait till it's been further looked into before pointing fingers and drawing conclusions

Thanks. That’s a pretty poor excuse for an admission of guilt. But now the speculation can stop about who did it. Let’s move on to an investigation into the legality of this and returning any money that was sent. Now that there are some verified facts, I can be judgmental :cool:

Last edited:
And now I eat my words and say this is super sleazy. I dont know how you can admit to sending those "invoices" out without the intent to mislead people. Wow
They are hiding behind their contracted fundraising outfit. Buckpassing 101.

That kind of thing is a great tactic for duping seniors out of a lot of money...

Back